ROBOPAC SISTEMI, company of Aetna Group, established in 1985, is world leader in the production of systems and fully automatic stretch film wrapping machines for palletized loads. The Company stands out for its great capacity to provide customized and innovative solutions in both performance and reliability.
Three technologies have been developed for load packaging: turntables, rotating arms, and rotating rings, further to horizontal wrappers for elongated products and packaging systems for the wood field. Thanks to a worldwide capillary distribution network and to the spare parts servicing centers present in our foreign affiliates, ROBOPAC SISTEMI ensures a quick and decisive after sales service.
In 2009 ROBOPAC SISTEMI has introduced the Lean Manufacturing methodology in order to improve the company flows that have value for the customers. In 2015 Lean was extended to the offices in order to improve our service and support to the customers.
Robopac Sistemi has developed to secure the loads of its customers, the innovative and unique CUBE TECHNOLOGY that delivers EXACTLY the right amount of film at EXACTLY the right position with EXACTLY the right containment force
CUBE TECHNOLOGY means:
• Multi-level variable pre-stretch
• Ensures best film economy for all loads
• Ensures best film economy for all films
• Ensures highest containment level attainable for all films
• Delivers 30% to 55% film savings
• Multi-level variable containment force
• Delivers the optimal containment force at each level
• Enables the delivery of the highest pre-stretch at all levels
• Strategic film placement
• Scientific approach to ultimate load containment
• Place film precisely where it has the most impact on load containment
• ProActive corner compensation
• Reduces product damage on corners
• Improves containment on flat sides of loads
• Enables higher containment levels on each revolution
THANKS TO THE CUBE TECHNOLOGY CAN BE ENSURED THE LOAD STABILITY FOR ALL TRANSPORT CONDITIONS.
More information: www.robopacsistemi.com